I'd just cleaned out the forums. What a mess they are!
But I enjoyed it somewhat. I almost fell out of my chair for laughing at this (click to view larger):

Silly Chrissux! He's one of my staff and I have no idea how this silly post of his got past our CEO's browsing eyes! LOL :P
After spending a considerable amount of time, I decided to pay my fridge a visit. So right now I'm very contentedly munching on my cheese wedge and trying to do nothing today. I think today is the first do-nothing day I've had since term ended.
...
Last night's BS was good :)
For some reason, my migrane kicked in just before the service and continued midway into worship. However I decided to ignore it and worship as usual and it went away.
Odd huh? ;) Painkillers never work as well, if you ask me..
...
I miss England. I think I not only miss our friends there, but I miss the cold. I miss the castles.
P.S. I miss Australia too, but it is a furnace there now, I'm sure :P
...
Back to more doing nothing :) My favourite!
Well it's not often I have this luxury, so I am determined to enjoy myself :D
- 3 November 2006 12:31pm -
2 comments:
Yeah click it girl! Haha..
No, I don't really care which has less salt :P
Brie is, and will always be my fave :P
Oh well, yeah I'll upload it again then. Zzz.. It resized it for me :s
Post a Comment